Hyaluronic acid is another one of those necessary things that our bodies make less of as we age. HA is found in our eyes and other fatty tissues and is responsible for plumping and cushioning the joints and other tissues. For mature skin, having HA on hand is an absolute must. The serum gives your skin a boost of hydration that lasts throughout the day along with enhanced elasticity and spring.
- Draws moisture to the skin then holds it there.
- Enhances the feeling of skin elasticity
- Replenishes and nourishes
- Reveals a glowing and radiant complexion
- Supports tissue regeneration and regulates tissue repair.
- Skin Consistency
- Complexion Perfection
- Relieves Inflammation
- Massage several drops across cleansed face and neck.
- Apply both day and night.
Tip: If you have sensitive skin, combine Beverly Hills Hyaluronic Acid Serum with Vitamin C and Retinol serums to help mitigate potential skin sensitivity.
Product efficacy increases with continued use. Like all cosmetic products, first-time users should conduct a patch test 24 hours before facial application.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.